Updated: Jul 8
118g | 59% Granulated Sugar
10g | 5% Vegetable Glycerin
14g | 7% Polysorbate 20
18g | 9% Fractionated Coconut Oil
19g | 9.5% Sweet Almond Oil
14g| 7% Mango Butter
2g | 1% Vitamin E
2g | 1% Fragrance
3g | 1.5% Optiphen
1 pinch Purple Mica
1 tsp Poppy Seeds optional
1. Melt down your mango butter in a microwave safe container in 30 to 45 second bursts until fully melted.
2. Add vegetable glycerin, polysorbate 20, fractionated coconut oil, sweet almond oil, vitamin e, fragrance and optiphen to melted mango butter.
3. Mix thoroughly with whisk or other mixing utensil.
4. Add sugar, mica, and poppy seeds then mix with whisk for 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Let sugar scrub set for 24 hours and enjoy!
Mango butter can be swapped out for Shea butter.
Fractionated coconut oil and sweet almond oil can be swapped for other light oils.
Please keep in mind that making substitutions will make you final product different than mine.
It takes a few hours to see what your sugar scrubs consistency will be.